CENTURY BATTERY MALAYSIA Your trusted brand of car batteries
(Century Motolite Battery Sdn. Bhd.)
For over 50 years, Century Motolite Battery Sdn. Bhd. (CMB) has been providing motorists with tough, reliable and efficient automotive batteries. Today, Century is one of the pioneer and most recognised automotive battery brands in Malaysia.
In 2006, Century Motolite Battery Sdn. Bhd. (CMB) was acquired by Philippine Batteries Incorporated (PBI), one of the largest and most modern battery manufacturing facilities in South-East Asia. With this partnership, CMB is now fully supported by a state-of-the-art, innovative manufacturing facility is housed in an 18-hectare fully integrated facility that produces world-class automotive batteries.
We are one of the Authorized Dealer of CENTURY BATTERY MALAYSIA, VIN BATTERY SUPPLIES.
Century Marathoner (Maintenance Free)
Century Marathoner is a heavier duty MF Battery compared to ordinary MF batteries, as a result of the addition of more active material and utilisation of thicker grids. The additional active materials enable the plates to produce more power under an optimised material utilisation rate while the mechanical properties of the plate is enhanced by the new design and thicker grids; ensuring that plates have higher corrosion resistance.
- BETTER GRID DESIGN – Expanded Positive and negative Lead-Calcium-Tin Alloy Grids, that allow the grids of the plates to have finer grain structure vs cast grids. The finer grain structure minimizes the sulfuric acid’s ability to corrode the “hollow spaces in the grid structure” and the result is longer battery service life.
- LOW WATER CONSUMPTION RATE – Thanks to its Lead Calcium-Tin alloy and Labyrinth design, gas liquid recombination covers, resulting to lower water loss and longer service life.
- RAMCAR FIBREX TECHNOLOGY
– Enhances the cohesiveness of active material components and allow active material compounds to freely expand.
– Contracts to its maximum during the charging and discharging process (without breaking the bonds holding them together).
– This will result in a more complete reaction of the active materials and acid; generating higher and consistent power.
- VIBRATION PADS – The Vibration pads act like ‘plastic springs” that are placed inside each cells of the battery, ensuring tighter element fit, resulting to higher vibration resistance.
- STRAP PROTECTION – The strap protectors serves as “shields” in the event that the plates experience vertical grid growth and preventing the grid and other battery parts to short circuit.